Job Title: Avionics/Electrical Systems Integrator
Location: Sanford, Florida USA
Summary: The Avionics/ Electrical Systems Integrator’s principle responsibility is to perform integration of aircraft avionics and electrical systems, and support reports and test development to meet customer requirements, company standards and compliance with the Federal Regulations.
- Create and develop avionics integration designs from concept to release
- Apply knowledge of technology to produce a design that considers functionality, appearance, producibility, availability and cost. This may include researching and gathering data to develop drawings.
- Create wiring diagrams, wire list and supporting installation drawings
- Communicate designs, data, and specifications to the avionics technicians to ensure understanding of the system being modified
- Create solutions to design and engineering problems and present for approval
- Revise drawings throughout the project without delaying the application of manpower or completion of the project
- Communicate on a daily basis with the project manager as to design status as well as any unresolved problems, delays, etc. so he/she can assist in resolution of the problems
- Support system analysis, including specification of applicable test, and conductance of test to show compliance with the applicable FAA regulations
- Create, store and control drawing data in accordance with established company systems
- Perform estimating for the systems design requirements
- Support required analysis, reports and documentation
- A.S. Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Background in the electrical sciences field including direct experience with modern civil avionics systems and aerospace practices
- 2 Years of design and analysis experience in Part 23 and 25 aircraft
- STC, aircraft modifications and completions experience
- Proficient with CAD software and 1 year, direct work experience
- Proficient with Word,Excel, PowerPoint
Travel: 20%, International travel possible
Apply: Email Resume
Other: Subject to AECA/ITAR/EAR and related requirements: US Citizenship or US permanent residency.